*This item is not sold in stores in W.A*
This Vape Pen Pro is the only 600 puffs device prefilled with Dinner Lady E-liquid. The device is ideal for new and experience vapers alike.
Each flavour is formulated to compliment the output wattage, battery, and the coil resistance of the disposable.
The device contains no nicotine and a 1.6 ohm coil which provides a smooth throat hit with an enhanced flavour and discreet cloud production.
The disposable is designed from a stainless steel + PETG rubber paint with a silk print which makes the device sleek, durable and discreet. Each Flavour of the 14 flavours has its own signature colour.
The MCU (micro control unit) provides the ultimate battery protection while the controlled PCB (printed circuit board) unit effectively controls and maintains voltage output for enhanced safety when vaping. Complete with a fibreglass installation within the airflow panel, this disposable pen is fireproof and can withstand over 9kg of pressure to ensure a leak-free vape. Pre-charged and ready to vape out of the box, the Dinner Lady Vape Pen Pro requires no maintenance or fuss –simply inhale and begin vaping. The built-in LED battery indicator light illuminates on inhale and near end of life, flashes to alert that the battery is depleted. When empty, dispose of the device via battery recycling stations and replace it with a new one.
Made in Britain, Dinner Lady e-liquid is a finished product that is both MHRA and TBD compliant. Dinner Lady operates strict Quality Control Measures within cleanroom laboratories and state-of-the-art operational facilities right here in the UK.
Only available in 0mg nicotine.
HOW TO USE:
1. Open the outer cardboard box and remove the contents
2. Tear the foil packaging and remove the disposable device
3. Remove and discard the silicon plug and label at the bottom of the device
4. Activate the vape by drawing on the end of the pod – an LED light will glow on the bottom of the e-cig
5. The LED light will flash when depleted – at this point, safely dispose of the device
6. Keep the device in a cool place not exceeding 25c
7. Avoid storage in extreme temperatures, direct sunlight and at high humidity